A maple leaf
The Great Seal of Canada
“God and my right"
Correct the mistakes:
- Now Canada is second largest country after Norway.
- Now Canada is the second largest country after Russia.
- The most humeed areas are in the west, where winds from Atlantic Ocean.
- The most humid areas are in the west, where winds from the Pacific Ocean.
- French were the fist to leave the country during the 17 century.
- The French were the first to settle in the country during the 17th century.
- The both Ottawa, the largest city of Canada, and the countrys' capitale Toronto is situated in the province of Quebec.
- Both Toronto, the largest city of Canada, and the country's capitalOttawa are situated in the province of Ontario.
- Forests give home to deers, squirels,black bears and another animals.
- Forests give home to deer, squirrels, black bears and other animals.
- Parliament includes of the Queen, 104 elected members of the Senate, and 350 members of House of Commons.
- Parliament includes the Queen, 104 appointed members of the Senate, and 300 elected members of the House of Commons.
Здание Канадского парламента в Оттаве.
Национальная художественная галерея в Оттаве
Мост Жака Картье через реку Св. Лаврентия
Вид, открывающийся со стороны моря Баффина на Баффинову землю.
2. Sally didn't need a , a single was large enough for her.
3. I'm sorry, sir without your we cant check you in.
4. She had a room the beach and the pool area.
5. Do we get seated basis or did you reserve our seats ahead of time?
6. The college's include a golf course and on campus restaurant.
First come, first served
2. Sally didn't need a double room , a single was large enough for her.
3. I'm sorry, sir without your confirmation number we cant check you in.
4. She had a room overlooking the beach and the pool area.
5. Do we get seated first come, first served basis or did you reserve our seats ahead of time?
6. The college's amenities include a golf course and on campus restaurant.
1. Our hotel was fabulous! It had a living room, a bedroom and a large bath.
1. Our hotel suitewas fabulous! It had a living room, a bedroom and a large bath.
a single room
a double room
- Bond Place Hotel
- 10 mins walk
- Half an hour to 45 mins drive
- 1 min walk
- Address: 65 Dundas Street EastLocation: City Center
- Land mark : Robarts Library 1 klm
- Museum: Royal Ontario Museum 2 klm
- Shopping Area: Toronto Eaton Center 0 klm
- Stadium: Air Canada Centre 1 klm
- Theatre: Roy Thomson Hall 1 klm
- Park: Regent Park 1 klm
- 24hours service
- Bureau de charge
- Car parking
- Hair dryer
- Room service
- Trousers press
- Air Conditioner