- Тип урока: комбинированный по теме « Семья». Урок изучения новых знаний. Цели урока:
- Обучающие: обобщить знания лексики по теме “Моя семья"; активизировать лексико-грамматический материал (possessive case) в устной и письменной речи;тренировать навыки аудирования, умения высказывать свое мнение по теме;развивать навыки монологической и диалогической речи;активизировать в речи лексический и грамматический запас, расширить знаний о стране изучаемого языка.
- Развивающие: развитие критического мышления, развитие творческих способностей, расширение кругозора, развитие памяти и сообразительности.
- Воспитательные: воспитание и уважение к родителям и семье; пробудить интерес к изучению иностранного языка; формирование познавательной активности учащихся. создание условий для формирования способности к критическому мышлению, формирование потребности и способности к сотрудничеству и взаимопомощи в группе.
- Технология: элементы технологии критического мышления. Оборудование: презентации: My Family»,текст для чтения,таблицы.
- Find the theme of our lesson in a sentence among these words: a map, a globus ,a computer, a family, a country.
Complete the claster
- Grandfather - дедушка
- Grandmother - бабушка
- Father – папа
- Mother - мама
- Brother - брат
- Sister - сестра
- Son - сын
- Daughter - дочь
- Uncle - дядя
- Aunt - тетя
- How old are you?
- I am …
Possessive case – Притяжательный падеж имен существительных
- Ann is Mike`s mother.
- Анна – мама (чья?) Майка.
- My brothers` names are Tom and David.
- Имена (чьи?) моих братьев – Том и Давид.
Meet my family
My name is Aigul. I am 18. I was born in Astana. I am neither tall nor short. My friends say that I am pretty. My hair is fair and short. My face is oval, my nose is short and turned-up. My eyes are large and brown.
I like to dress well. I try to buy clothes which are in fashion. I am a polite girl. I try to be a kind, honest and serious person. I study at the technological college. I would like to notice that I am good at many subjects. I like Biology and Mathsbest of all. Also I like to read English books and learn poems and songs. I'm fond of music too. I like to listen to music and collect information about popular singers. Our family consists of my parents, my sister and I. We live in Pavlodar, in Chokinastreet. I can say that our family is small, and we love each other very much.
My mother's name is GulnaraZhumataevna. She is 37. She is a teacher. She is a very nice woman. My father's name is AmanArdakovich. He is 40.He is a driver. I am sure he is a skilled driver. My father is a very clever and kind man. I can always turn to him with my troubles.
I have a small sister. Her name is Aliya. She is 12.I like to take care of her. Sometimes we read funny stories, sometimes I go for a walk with my sister. Aliya is fond of painting. She spends a lot of free time painting trees, streets, flowers and animals.
All members of our family have their own hobbies. But we like to spend our weekend together. We go to the forest. In summer we pick up berries and mushrooms, in winter we prefer to be closer to nature and spend some free time in the country. We have a small comfortable house and a nice garden near it.
Read the text and translate.
1) Aigulis my… 2) I have got a… 3) My mother is… 4) She is a very nice … 5) My father is… 6) He is a skilled … 7) I can always turn to him ….8) All members of our family have …. 9) I have also….10) She spends a lot of free time painting….11) We spend some free time ….12) We have …and a nice garden near it.13) I like ….
Complete the following sentences using the text.
Ask some questions about your family!
- Is your family big or small?
- How many people are there in your family?
- Have you got any sisters or brothers?
- What` s your mother`s/father's name?
- How old is she/he?6.What is she/he?
- What are they like?
- What are their hobby?
True or false:
- Aigulhas got a mother, a father and a sister.
- They live in Pavlodar, in Satpaeva street.
- They love each other very much.
- Her mother is a housewife.
- She is forty-four but she looks much younger.
- Her father is a very clever and kind man.
- She can always turn to him with her troubles.
- Her sister Aliya is ten.
- She likes to take care of her.
- She is fond of collecting stamps and coins.
- father's brother wife
- father's or mother's mother
- parents' daughters
- father's or mother's father
- father's brother
- mother and father
- aunt's or uncle's children
- Granny and Grandpa
- Match the relatives:
Make up similar dialogue about your family:
-Is your family large?
-Yes, our family is a large one. There are 5 of us. I have got a mother, a father, and two brothers.
-Are your brothers younger than you?
-No, they are both older.
I'm the youngest child in the family.
-And everybody has a pet I believe?
- Happy and friendly.
- It should be cherished each.
Ask and answer your classmatesabout your families.
- How old are you?
- Is your family large? How many are you in your family?
- Have you got any brothers or sisters?
- What are your parents? Where do they work?
- How long have your parents been married?
- Do they have much in common?
- Do you spend a lot of time with your family?
- What sort of things do you do together?
- Do you go out with your parents?
- Can you describe your mother (father, sister, brother, friend)?
Fill in the missing words:
- My mother's sister is my … and her brother is my …
- My wife's mother is my … and her father is my …
- My wife's sister is my … and my wife's brother is my …
- My uncle's son is my … and my aunt's daughter is my … too.
- My mother has a sister, her son is my mother's …
- My father has a brother, his daughter is my father's …
Claster: name as many words as you know.
H/t: Make your own family tree!
The lesson is over. Goodbye.