Презентация на тему "Why do we use computers for communication" поможет преподавателю подготовиться к тематическому уроку по английскому языку. Презентация раскрывает тему использования компьютеров для общения между людьми, расскажет об основных составляющих компьютера и закрепит знания учащихся.
- Do you like talking on the phone? Why? (I like talking on the phone because it helps me to relax.)
- Mike, with whom do you usually talk on the phone? (I usually talk with my friends on the phone.)
- What do you talk with your friends about on the phone? (We talk about sports news on the phone.)
- Tanya, do you like talking on the phone? (No, I don't. If I talk on the phone I have no time to do my homework and help my parents.)
- Lisa, do you agree that talking on the phone is a waste of time? (I agree with this statement. Besides, when you talk on the phone you can't see the eyes of the person you are speaking to.)
- Pavel, is it important for you to see the eyes of the person you are speaking to? Can we receive useful information talking on the phone? Etc.
Well done. Thank you very much.
Êîíòðîëü äîìàøíåãî çàäàíèÿ.
- Now be ready to control your homework. Tell me about advantages and disadvantages of talking on the phone. (Ó÷àùèåñÿ ðàññêàçûâàþò î ïðåèìóùåñòâàõ è íåäîñòàòêàõ ðàçãîâîðîâ ïî òåëåôîíó)
Àêòèâèçàöèÿ íàâûêîâ óñòíîé ðå÷è .
- We can communicate with each other by different ways. We do this by sending pieces of information to our partners. Let's match the pairs. Will you open your books at page 26 and do ex. 82. ( 3 ñëàéä). (Ó÷àùèåñÿ ñîñòàâëÿþò ñîîòâåòñòâóþùèå ïàðû ñëîâ, ïðîâåðÿþò ñ ïîìîùüþ ñëàéäà).
- Children, do ex.83, page 26. ( 4 ñëàéä) Match the words and the descriptions.
VII. .Ââåäåíèå è ôîíåòè÷åñêàÿ îòðàáîòêà íîâîé ëåêñèêè ïî òåìå“Êîìïüþòåð» è åå ïåðâè÷íîå çàêðåïëåíèå â ïèñüìåííîé ðå÷è.
What parts does a computer consist of? I'd like you to look at the screen and learn some new words. You can see words and pictures for them. Let's read them one by one. (exercise 84, page 26). Ó÷àùèåñÿ ÷èòàþò ñëîâà çà ó÷èòåëåì õîðîì, èíäèâèäóàëüíî, â ïàðàõ, çàïèñûâàþò ñëîâà â ñëîâàðè.
I want you to open your workbooks and do ex.1, page24
Àêòèâèçàöèÿ íàâûêà ÷òåíèÿ è ìîíîëîãè÷åñêîé ðå÷è.
- Now we are going to read what some people think about computers.(ex .85, p a g e 27). Read and be ready to give your opinion about it. Ó÷àùèåñÿ ÷èòàþò ðàçëè÷íûå ìíåíèÿ î ðîëè êîìïüþòåðîâ ïðî ñåáÿ è âûñêàçûâàþò ñâîå ìíåíèå, ñîãëàñèå èëè íåñîãëàñèå ñ òî÷êîé çðåíèÿ ãåðîåâ.